I had some radishes going a little soft. So I decided to roast them. I’ve never had them roasted before, so I did with them what I would do to a potato.
The outcome – delicious. Remarkably so! Soft and sweet with a more delicate flavour than raw and beautifully pink as a side to my lunch.
- radishes, topped and tailed
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- knob of butter
- dried rosemary
- dried thyme
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- Toss the radishes in the olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper
- Roast in the oven with a knob of butter for 10-20 mins, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately