- Bake the spaghetti squash at 200C for 1 hour until soft
- Cut in half, remove the seeds, and using a fork. scrape the flesh into strands onto a plate
- Set aside as much as you want to use in the stir fry
- In another bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli and onions together.
- In another bowl, mix together the rest of the vegetables except the bean sprouts
- Heat your wok until really hot.
- Add the oil (it should start to smoke) and add the garlic, ginger chilli and onion mix.
- Stir for a few seconds and add the other bowl of vegetables (carrot, pepper and cabbage).
- Keep the vegetables moving with a wooden spoon and cook for another couple of minutes. The vegetables should begin to soften.
- Add the bean sprouts, spaghetti squash, soy sauce and sesame oil and stir
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for another minute
- Serve immediately with a garnish of toasted sesame seeds, fresh coriander and a drizzle of soy sauce if you desire!